Wednesday, February 22, 2012

4 money???? 4 fun?????

Already a week goes by!!! soo fast, can't believe this is all happening but it is. So as the title says, 4 money? or 4 fun?? I had to go through this decision and it affected my channel for a couple days.... i started to gain interference from Youtube, not allowing me to upload vids because of copyright... all of a sudden i started to think, " If I'm putting all this time into my vids, i should get money from it" ... so i looked into it..

Going through the entire process. trial and error, of being approved and trying to apply for monetization, i realized........ that I wasn't making vids to go through all this crap.... i don't care bout money!!!  thats not why i make vids.

I'm in this for the Gaimz !!! to show that Maui boyz get ACTION !!! and you know wut we do.

2 comments: