Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Moved by a song

Will I see you again? 4 years from now your gonna be a different day, bringing different challenges and blessings...... 
but, you are Beautiful ... you bring Hope and Joy. I live in Happiness.......
speak but be Respectful and Kind.....
Live positive.....

* I wrote everything above while listening to a song ( 3 times to be exact ).  I was unable to sustain my train of thought because the music and how it moved me so much that it was amplifying my thoughts and feelings out of control. Not out of control in a bad way... but a different way... free of mind and disregard of cleverness.

Move yourselves !!!! through music or through art!!!!   nothing to lose.... Feb. 29th isn't coming around for another 4 more years!! so go out and LIVE today!! like you'll never see it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment